Thursday, 1 September 2011
Me, myself and those pesky random shackles
So, if you are actually reading this I can guess what you are thinking... Did I really just see a fluorescent yellow pigmy wallaby flying outside my window carrying a tin of baked beans and a can opener?
Well now that we have established that absolutely NONE of you were thinking that I’ll tell you just what I’m thinking and why I’ve started this blog.
Last January at New-Wine's Retreat to Advance conference I started to gain the impression that God wanted me to write out my testimony, all of it not just the bit where I became a Christian. Now being the good and obedient servant that I clearly am not, I completely forgot about it. For those of you wondering what on earth a testimony is, it’s your story, pretty much anything that has happened to you. Ever since then I’ve been getting divine reminders that I should be writing down my story. So I decided that rather than try to write the whole thing down in one go, get exhausted and give up, I’d write it in the form of blog posts here.
Since I have the attention span of a goldfish when it comes to doing this sort of things (as proved by the length of time it’s taken me to get around to starting this off) The posts may not be in order and will be interspersed with other random thoughts on topics of the day.
So how about this for an opener... I was born.
More on that story later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good start, in common with most other humans!
ReplyDeleteYou mean that you didn't just appear?!
ReplyDelete